Thank you for choosing Meadowview Golf & Country Club for your event. Our experienced staff will assist in the running of your event. They will ensure your tournament is a memorable experience for all.
Payment in full must be made prior to the event start time. A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the food cost will be required one week prior to the event date.
The Tournament organizer is required to provide final numbers for golf, food, and beverages 72 hours in advance of the tournament date. These numbers will determine the total charged to the tournament host.
In the case of inclement weather, tournament play will go ahead unless the course is deemed unplayable by the course General Manager.
- The Tournament Organizer is responsible for the conduct of all participants in the clubhouse and on the course
- The Tournament Organizer is also responsible to advise all participants of the golf course rules regarding, alcohol, dress code, speed of play, and all other rules and etiquette of the course
In addition to our menu, our restaurant can provide a variety of options to suit your needs. Please advise them of any allergies or special food requests. To order, please view our menu and complete the request form.
We comply with Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission regulations. Participants are prohibited from bringing their own alcohol on the premises. All alcohol used or consumed on the premises must be purchased from the Meadowview Grill. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated and playing privileges may be revoked. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated.
Tournaments wishing to host a liquor hole must purchase the product from Meadowview Golf & Country Club. As per AGLC guidelines, only one alcohol hole is allowed per 9 holes.
- Cash Bar – Customers purchase their own drinks
- Host Bar – Drinks will be charged to the Tournament Organizer
- Tickets – tickets purchased by the Tournament Organizer, given out to the participants and redeemed for drinks
Pace of Play
All tournaments are expected to complete 18 holes in a maximum of 5.5 hours for a shotgun tournament, 4.5 hours for a tee time tournament; 9 holes in a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- Shotgun starts will be determined by the Head Pro.
- A minimum of 120 players is required
The Tournament Organizer or sponsoring company is responsible for their required supplies. We can assist with transportation of supplies and people
- Any negligent damage to power carts or lost equipment will be charged to the Tournament Organizer including, but not limited to, power carts, lost clubs, and property damage
- Meadowview Golf & Country Club and/or Trestle’s Edge Inc. will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred to the property of the Tournament Participants, or any personal injury suffered or incurred o the Tournament Participants while on the property of Meadowview Golf & Country Club.