Tournaments (not available for the 2020 season)
Thank you for choosing Meadowview Golf & Country Club for your event. Our experienced staff will assist in the running of your event. They will ensure your tournament is a memorable experience for all
Payment must be made prior to the event start time. Billing options are available.
We will contact the Tournament Organizer 1 week prior to the event to confirm final details.
- The Tournament Organizer is responsible for the conduct of all participants in the clubhouse and on the course
- The Tournament Organizer is also responsible to advise all participants of the golf course rules regarding, alcohol, dress code, speed of play, and all other rules and etiquette of the course
In addition to our menu, our caterers can provide a variety of options to suit your needs. Please
advise them of any allergies or special food requests. To order, please contact:
To see our 2020 Tournament Menu
We comply with Alberta Liquor Control Board regulations. Participants are prohibited from bringing their own alcohol on the premises. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated. Tournaments wishing to host a liquor hole must purchase the product from Meadowview Golf & Country Club. As per AGLC guidelines, only one alcohol hole is allowed per 9 holes.
- Cash Bar – Customers purchase their own drinks
- Host Bar – Drinks will be charged to the Tournament Organizer
- Tickets – tickets purchased by the Tournament Organizer, given out to the participants and redeemed for drinks
Pace of Play
All tournaments are expected to complete 18 holes in a maximum of 4 1/2 hours; 9 holes in a maximum of 2 1/2 hours
- Shotgun starts will be determined by the Head pro.
- A minimum of 120 players is required
The Tournament Organizer or sponsoring company is responsible for their required supplies. We can assist with transportation of supplies and people
- Any negligent damage to power carts or lost equipment will be charged to the Tournament Organizer including, but not limited to, power carts, lost clubs, and property damage
- Meadowview Golf & Country Club will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred to the property of the Tournament Participant, or any personal injury to the Tournament Participant, while on the property of Meadowview Golf & Country Club
Tournament Request Form
To book your event, please return the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org